The Wiska Combi adaptable box is flame retardant, halogen free and weatherproof. It has 10% more room inside thanks to a bellied cover. Features an integrated thread where cable glands can be directly mounted without the use of locknuts. Fast cable entry via the soft self-sealing diaphragm saves up to 30% on labour.
- Made from polypropylene, reinforced glass fibre with thermoplastic elastomer sealing.
- Temperature Range -30 DegreeC up to 100 DegreeC, intermittent up to approx. 120 DegreeC
- 10 Elastic self-sealing membranes for Cable entry without mechanical tools
- Fixing: with mounting clip or span on fixing or 2 internal openings outside of the sealing area
- Captive and rust-free quick release lid screws of plastic
- Finish: Grey
- Voltage: 400
- Amp: 24